Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Spice Up Your ..... Life

It's been a rough week around here.  Taking care of sick kids is no fun and it's even worse being sick myself.  Wish moms could take a sick day.  Actually I have to give my husband credit, he did take care of all the cooking and the kids over the weekend so I could nap when our toddler napped.  

And speaking of my husband, today's post is about a little something I got him for Christmas.  He's the kind of guy who is hard to buy for.  Aren't most husbands?  Anyway, he has just about everything and the things he does want are very specific, so I just let him buy it himself.  I still like to get him a little something, so this year I got him a pair of socks.  And not just any socks, these are fancy socks.  Fancy for him anyway.  All the other socks in his drawer are a solid color.  So I thought I'd spice things up and get him a pair of argyles.


And because I love to be punny.  I added a tag which says, "A little something to spice up your socks life".  


I folded the socks up, added a festive ribbon and slipped them into his stocking for Christmas morning.  


I think he likes them.  He's been wearing them to church ever since.  Maybe I should get him another pair for Valentine's Day.  



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.