Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Miniature Horses

Since we aren't going on a big vacation this summer, I've been keeping the kids busy with some day trips.  If you live near Lancaster or are planning to drive through it, I highly recommend taking the time to visit the Lil' Country Store and Miniature Horse Farm.  Here is the store's website, however, more information is given at THIS site.



It's a small out of the way Amish store with homemade gifts and food for sale as well as hand crafted furniture.  The main reason we stopped by was to visit the miniature horses they had there.  They were so cute and my kids loved to pet and feed them.   Pony and cart rides were also available.

Here's a video that tells more about the store and horses:



I suggest combining this visit with another activity since this won't take much time.  There are plenty of other things to do while you're in Lancaster such as the Strasburg Railroad, the American Music Theatre or the Outlet Malls.  After our visit the kids and I went to Dutch Wonderland which was only about 5 minutes away.


Have you found some fun out of the way spots to visit this summer.  I'd love to hear about them.


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.