Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Candy Stache Father's Day Gift

Father's day is quickly approaching and I've been so busy doing fun stuff with the kids I haven't gotten around to making a Father's Day gift for my husband.  Luckily with the help of Pinterest, I know what I want to do.



Isn't this just the cutest thing.  Artsy-Fartsy Mama made several of these for the men in her life.  Check out her website HERE to see how she did it.  

Instead of vinyl, I'm going to use a glass etching kit because I think the vinyl may come off after washing it.  And it's going to say "Kevin's Stache".  I plan to fill it with some of my husband's favorite candy.   Wouldn't it look so cute on his desk at work.


I know I'm not the only one who waits till the last minute.  So if you're in need of some Father's Day food, gift, card, quotes or craft ideas, be sure to check out THIS POST as well as my Father's Day Pinterest board HERE:




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.




And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.