Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Minecraft Creeper Sign and Minecraft Font

The last few posts have been about some sewing projects I made for the baby.  The next couple will be the painting projects I mentioned I was working on.  

First up is a Minecraft Creeper sign for my son's Minecraft room.  I know, one of these days I'll get around to taking pictures of his Minecraft room and share all the details.


I got the inspiration from HERE.  It was super easy to make.  I used some scrap wood and cut it to the desired length, my son painted it and I added the vinyl lettering.  To make sure the letters didn't fall off (anyone else have problems with their vinyl coming off?), I put a layer of Mod Podge on top.  


As for how I got the Minecraft font, I found a Minecraft Font online at:
http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=minecraft

I followed the instructions found at:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-get-minecraft-font-windows-2345488/
and downloaded it to my computer so I could use it with my Silhouette machine.

For the creeper face, I found the image online, and saved it to my computer so I could use it with my Silhouette program. 




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.