Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Christ Centered Easter Activities

A friend shared THIS IDEA she found for focusing on the Savior during the week prior to Easter.  Be sure to click HERE to go over to the Mercy River blog and read all about celebrating Holy Week (the week leading up to Easter). 


You'll find a bunch of activities to do each day during Holy Week.
There are videos, songs, crafts, and activities.  My kids ages 12, 10 and 4 (I didn't count the baby) were all able to participate and understand what was going on.  It's a great way to focus on Christ and the true meaning of Easter.

We started it today and the kids really enjoyed making the palm leaves and reenacting Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem.


I'm looking forward to doing the other activities throughout the rest of this week.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the new Easter video from Mormon.org, you've got to check it out - it's so powerful, I just love it.  It makes me even more grateful for a loving Savior and all he has done for me.






How do you focus on Christ during the Easter season?




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.