Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One Month

I can't believe it's been a month already since we welcomed this little guy into our family.  


An easy way to see how much he's grown is to take pictures next to the same object.
I've been taking weekly pictures of him next to the same teddy bear.
Here he is at week 1, 2, 3 and 4:


And because I couldn't stop at taking just one picture, I also took a picture of him in this bean bag.  Again we'll be able to see how much he's grown over the weeks and months as I plan to do this every week for his first year.


And since you can't really see his face in the above pictures, here are some close ups:


The kids love having a little brother.  They love him so much that we have to take turns holding him, and sitting next to him in the car.  I guess if the kids are going to fight over something, this is a good thing to fight about.


Here are some pictures from just after he was born.  I know life is harder with a newborn but I couldn't wait for him to be born so I could hold him and that's pretty much all I did for his first week.  This little guy has been great.  Aside from the occasional off night, he sleeps fairly well and we've gotten into a good routine.   Life is great!
  



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.