Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Grandparent Gift


I mentioned in an earlier post that September is a busy month for us with several birthdays to celebrate.  I already shared what I made for my dad HERE and what I did for my 4 yr old's birthday HERE.  Today I'm back to share what I made for my mom.


I started off by cutting some wood into roughly 1.5 x 7 inch pieces.  I cut the top two pieces slightly shorter.  I sanded then painted them with some off white spray paint I had on hand.  Next I added some vinyl using my Silhouette.  I've had problems in the past with my vinyl coming off so I applied some Mod Podge over top the letters to make them stick.  Then I added a decorative ribbon to tie the blocks together.  So simple and so cute.  Of course, I didn't think of this saying myself, I got the inspiration from HERE.






 


I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.