Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Candy Bar Poster Gift Idea

September is a busy month for us.  Not only are both of my girl's birthdays in September, but so are my parents.  Over the weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday.  What do you get a guy who has everything?  Well..... I decided to make a candy bar poster.  There are lots of variations floating around on Pinterest, you can check some out HERE.  I combined a few and used the candy bars I found at my local store to create this:




And since I couldn't find a way to incorporate this Twix bar into the poster, I decided to make a love note for my husband.  I'll spare you the mushy details, but inside the card is a list of reasons why I love him. 


Candy posters or cards make a great gift for the person who has it all.  It's fun, personal and delicious.




 


I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.