Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Heart Wreaths

In my last post I mentioned the Duct tape flower that Sweetie Pie made while stuck inside the house on a snow day, and today I'm back with another craft.

We made these cute Valentine's Day heart wreaths.


I finally took down the big snowflake (although we've had lots of snow and still more to come), and hung up these cute heart wreaths in anticipation of Valentine's Day.


They were pretty simple to make, we just followed the directions found HERE.  Although it called for glue dots and we just used regular glue and clothes pins to hold it together till it dried.  Then instead of glue dots, we taped the hearts to one another to form the wreath shape.






If you are looking for more Valentine's Day crafts, food and activities, check out these past posts below:

DIY Valentine's Day Cards and Sayings



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.