Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving full of too much good food and even more good memories with family and friends.  Being thankful and counting our blessings is something that should be a part of our lives each and every day.  

Call me corny, but I love a play on words.  So when I rearranged a few things in the playroom and living room the other day, I decided to display our wooden abacus on the window sill.  


And since it's a counting tool, I thought it would be cute to embellish it with some vinyl that says, "Count Your Blessings".


Here's Sweetie Pie showing off a pattern she made with the abacus.  Like I said I "thought" it would be cute to add some vinyl like this to the abacus.  And I really want to do this, but until I get around to it, this photo-shopped picture will have to do.  






I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.